And here we go with Kindergarten!

We took a break from homeschooling, well to be exact we never OFFICIALLY started because she is just now about to be 4 years old. But, we did do alot of  what Lillian liked to call "school". So, she knows her colors, shapes, most of her letter on sight, some of her numbers on sight, counting to 15, how to write her name, draw her shapes, and alot of other random things I've taught her here and there. She is very advanced for her age in her speech and vocabulary, so that is a huge blessing, maybe it will be easier to teach her how to read! I hope anyways because that is what I have planned to be the "focus" of this first school year.
So tomorrow we are "officially" starting kindergarten! I have it all set up in the kitchen, our little school area, and my whole lessons planned for the week. I also have found a great co-op here in town of homeschooling families and have gotten invaluable information from them. Just wanted to share this here and post that I will be starting up a new blog, about my adventures in Homeschooling Lillian, and then Jack when he is old enough :) I hope you will jump on over to it and want to share in our journey with us! God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts